A lot of people go on vacation to a specific area in order to experience the cuisine of that region. If Albuquerque is on your list, here’s a chance to go for free! Doesn’t that bowl above look tasty? Yum.
Win a Three-Night Culinary Vacation to Albuquerque
Enter to win an Albuquerque Culinary Quest to discover the flavors of New Mexico
ALBUQUERQUE CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU NEW MEXICAN CUISINE Red and green chiles capture the taste buds of Albuquerque visitors year-round. Now you can win a 4-day, 3-night trip to savor the flavors of New Mexican cuisine by entering at www.ItsATrip.org/foodtrip.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., June 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — The flavors of New Mexican cuisine are one of the most memorable parts of a visit to Albuquerque, and they keep people coming back time and again. Restaurant dining, wine tasting, beer making, farmers markets, cooking classes, tequila sampling and more come together to create a distinctive New Mexican cuisine. The flavors of the red and green chile permeate all types of dishes from traditional enchiladas and tamales to non-traditional pizza, chocolate and even beer!
You have a chance to win a trip to indulge in all of these tastes for yourself. Enter to win a four-day, three-night culinary getaway at www.ItsATrip.org/foodtrip.
Enjoy a three-night stay at Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Cultural Center, a quaint inn with an organic farm, formal gardens, lavender farm, art gallery and cultural center. The winner will also receive Los Poblanos recipe cards, a cookbook, culinary lavender and a private tour.
During their four days in Albuquerque, the winner and a guest will experience:
* An Albuquerque city tour with ABQ Trolley Company.
* Traditional New Mexico dinner at El Pinto Restaurant & Cantina including premium tequila tasting.
* A day in Historic Old Town to explore shops, galleries and restaurants including The Candy Lady, which features New Mexican candy selections, and Golden Crown Panaderia to sample biscochitos, New Mexico’s state cookie.
* Wine tasting at Casa Rondena in Albuquerque’s scenic North Valley.
* Time to explore the eclectic Nob Hill neighborhood with locally owned shops, galleries and boutiques including a meal at Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro, which showcases food sourced from the area.
* A visit to Chama River Brewing Company to indulge in a delicious dinner and award-winning hand crafted beers.
* Lunch at the 66 Diner to revisit the heyday of Route 66 to savor the classics like green chile cheeseburgers and freshly made milkshakes.
The winner will also receive a $200 Visa card for airfare, gas or shopping while in Albuquerque. The sweepstakes is valued at $1,236. Enter to win the Culinary Quest online at www.ItsATrip.org/foodtrip.